|Bodysuit: Zara, Jeans: Zara, Shoes: Steve Madden, Earrings: Tory Burch|
Bodysuits are my latest obsession. It took me awhile to jump on to the trend, but I love them now especially for this hot summer coming our way. They’re so cute and easy to pair with ripped denim, skirts, shorts – pretty much anything. This one’s only $30. I got this outfit at Zara and if you’ve never been to there or shopped it online, take a look. It’s hands down one of my favorites. The first time I ever went there was when I was 15 in Paris. I thought I was a hot shot and could walk in wedges all around the city…not quite sure why my parents didn’t tell me otherwise. That was the first store we happened to come across that had sandals for me to switch to, and I’ve loved it since. I was so happy when I saw it in the U.S. It’s normally just in bigger cities, so I always try to make a trip because their clothes is so reasonably priced for great quality and unique pieces.
Kalep left me & Tyceroni this weekend for a bachelor party in Colorado, so we’re already missin’ him. We’ll probably just stay home and work on some home projects i’ve been putting off…or of course, shop some memorial day sales! In case there’s any of you like me who don’t have any major Memorial Day weekend plans, here’s a list of some sales that caught my eye.
• For Love & Lemons: 30% off with code XTRA30
• Perverse Sunglasses: 20% off with code GETAWAY20
• Lulu & Georgia: 15% off over $250 (memorial15), 20% off over $500 (memorial 20)
• Forever 21: There’s lots of different sales to take advantage!
• Neiman Marcus: Up to 40% off Regular Priced items & 60% off Sale items
• Sunglass Hut: $20 off $100 and $50 off $200
• Nordstrom: Nordstrom is having their half-yearly sale right now until June 5th. They’ve got some really great summer items to snag at a good price. I ordered these this morning!
I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend full of friends, family & fun. While being out on the lake, BBQ-ing, and shopping sales are all major fun, it’s important to remember what Memorial Day is all about & the reason for celebrating – the brave men & women who have courageously sacrificed & continue to sacrifice their lives to fight for our country. I’m incredibly thankful for them!