Dress: Amazon – Only $15! Comes in so many colors and such a cute dress for pictures and special occasions. TTS!
Y’all – Mila officially turned 2 (20 minutes ago), and I’m crying. I know everyone says how crazy time flies, but it honestly just baffles me how fast those 2 years went by. I still feel like I just had her a few months ago. She is the best thing to ever happen to us, and I can’t even remember life before her (or what I did with my time lol). I’m so thankful that I get to be her mom and watch her grow and become her. She is SO full of personality nowadays and is such a smart little cookie. Every night I stare at her and thank God she is ours. We are going to do her birthday party a “Party Animal” theme, so I attempted to DIY some 2 Year pictures earlier. This is the best we got, but she’ll be doing more with my aunt who normally does our pictures.
Here are some fun facts about her at 2:
• She absolutely loves everything Frozen. We sing “Let it Go” and “Do you want to build a snowman?” every time we’re in the car. She says “Ready, Set, Sing!”
• Mila loves to be outside and just run. She also loves the park, so I have to avoid driving by it.
• She is terrified of small dogs, but loves her Tyce, a boxer and Beefy, a bulldog.
• We learned today that she is not a fan of Santa Claus. Pictures did not go so well! lol
• Girlfriend loves to accessorize with hats and purses.
• She loves to dance with her dad…preferably to Spanish music! lol
• She can count to 10 in English and Spanish, say her ABC’s, her name and we are currently learning colors. She is now asking me, “What color is this?”
I can go on and on about her, but just know that we are crazy about her.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILA JAMES!
I put together a birthday wishlist for Mila. I normally do one for both of us because our birthdays are a week apart. Life got so busy these last few weeks, so I didn’t have time to put one together for me. They’re just fun to share and can also serve as holiday gift giving guides!
- Easel – She is starting to love to color and paint, so I’ve been wanting to buy her an easel to have a designated spot for her to draw, paint, etc. I saw this one on a YouTube video as well, and it was the perfect size for a 2 year old.
- Posh Peanut PJs – I ordered her the leopard ones for her Christmas pictures today and they are SO soft! You can never have enough pj’s because toddlers go through them like crazy. They have tons of cute patterns for boys and girls.
- Books – Books are just always a great gift! Mila loves to read, and I love that. We always love adding books to our collection.
- Wooden Puzzles – She absolutely loves these, and she feels so proud when she gets them right. If you’ve seen my instastories, you know how much she loves these. I was also just thinking the other day that I needed to organize her puzzles, and found this rack specifically for them. Mickey Puzzle, Christmas Puzzle, Rack
- Kitchen Helper Stool – I have really been wanting one of these for her, so she can start “helping” me when I cook, and to just keep her entertained while I’m in the kitchen. She always wants to sit on the bar stool with me and it makes me so nervous that she’ll fall. This one is under $100!
- Ice Cream Cart – This just looked so cute, and a YouTuber I love to watch always raves about how much her daughter loves this and she’s 2!
- Leopard Beanie – Mila loves to wear hats, beanies, etc. This one is leopard so obvi, we love! Only $10 + 30% off!
- Personalized Luggage – These are so cute, and she’s starting to get old enough now where I actually have to pack a bigger bag for her when we go on trips. These look durable and so grown up!
- Building Blocks – She hasn’t tried playing with blocks yet, but I think she’d be so entertained with these!
- Shoes – Can’t forget the fashion! 😉 I have been needing to order her more boots for this fall/winter season because she has outgrown all of hers from last year. These tall brown boots are just staples that will go with everything! I really want the combat boots for her because they’re so trendy right now (especially replacing the laces with white ones), so they look like a Gucci dupe! lol They’re also around $15! These moccasins are THE CUTEST! They look just like the UGG moccasins I have, and she is always trying to wear them around the house when I take them off.
- Sweatshirt + Jacket – Both are 30% off right now, and we can’t get enough of cozy sweatshirts and jackets during the colder months.
I hope you enjoyed Mila’s birthday pics and this wishlist/gift guide!