SHOP THE POST
We used this balloon for Mila’s cake smash (which I’m so excited to share with you all), so we thought we’d get one more use out of it for some birthday pics! 🙂 I’m obsessed with this sweater. It’s a chunky knit sweater and it’s only $25. Comes in 3 other colors. I’m wearing a medium, but if you want a little more of an oversized fit/longer, size up!
November is our favorite month because there are SO many special celebrations! Kalep, Mila and I were all born in November, and about half of our families on both sides are also November babies. It’s also the month Kalep and I started talking (waayyy back…6 years ago lol) and my blog started in November. Besides all that, there’s Thanksgiving, it actually starts to feel cold in November and it means one more month until Christmas. I think you get it…I love November! 😉
Anyway, my birthday is next Monday and Mila’s is the following Sunday – I love that we now share a birthday week! Kalep’s is at the end of the month, so basically we can just celebrate a whole birthday month. Every year, I like to share a birthday wishlist and it was so fun getting to do one for Mila this time around. It’s just a fun way to share some of my current favorite things (and my family likes it too for gift ideas!) 😉 It can double as a gift guide for any special (little) ladies in your life, or as a treat for yourself!
1. Free People So Soft Cozy Peacoat – I love all the teddy coats and sherpa jackets that are so trendy right now. This one’s a bit more structured and I love the button details!
3. Uncommon James Girl Boss Hoops – I wear gold hoops all the time, but I LOVE these square ones. They were sold out for the longest time, and finally available again.
4. Ray Ban Round Metal Sunglasses – I need some round sunglasses. I ended up not loving the last round pair I bought as much as I thought I would.
5. Block Letter Monogram Necklace – It’s on sale for only $30 right now, and these are so popular right now. I love gold necklaces, so this one would be cute to add to the collection.
6. Zara Snakeskin Booties – Snakeskin is so popular this fall, and I have NONE of it. These booties are so affordable and I love the block heel.
7. Fawn Design Diaper Bag – I need a new diaper bag, and one in black. I love how this one is a backpack but it opens up from the top rather than the front. I love mine, but it gets a little difficult to find things since it zips open from the front. I even love the dupe here!
8. Lack of Color Rancher Hat – I’ve been trying to build up my accessory collection because I often ignore them, but accessories bring so much to an outfit. I need more hats, but I also have the hardest time finding hats that aren’t so floppy. Lack of Color hats are exactly what I’m looking for. They’re a little pricey, but I probably have spent just as much in trying other brands of hats combined.
9. Daydreamer Graphic Tees – Pink & Green – Graphic tees are great pieces to keep in your closet. They look so stylish and are always comfortable. I love that these are different from the classic rocker tees you usually see.
10. Saski Collection Workout Clothes – I need more workout clothes – now that I actually workout every day. I always see these all over Instagram and I love the neutral colors. I also love these by Slinkii! I went down a size in yoga pants as well, so a lot of mine fit a little big now and slide.
3. PBK Llama Feeding Set – Mila is just now starting to eat more solid foods like eggs and strawberries, so I need to get her more baby bowls and feeding sets. This one is so cute and under $20!
4. Jellycat Unicorn Tails Book – She has the “Dog Tails” version of this book and loves it. Mila LOVES to read books. My aunt is always bringing her new ones, and it’s her favorite thing to do after her bath. After she gets ready for bed, she always points to the books and can almost say “book” – sounds more like “boo” right now!
6. Wood Shape Sorter – Wooden toys are so cute and this one is a great developmental toy.
7. Baby Stella – She has another version of this doll that she was gifted for Easter and Baby Stella is her favorite doll. She’s always rocking her to sleep or carrying her around the house. They sell different versions of Baby Stella and I love how this doll is soft and her pacifier is magnetic.
8. V-Tech Activity Cube – Looks like a fun toy that’ll keep a one year old busy!
9. Baby Shoes – Her little feet took forever to grow, so she’s now finally able to wear shoes that are toddler sized. She was stuck in size 2 forever, so it was hard to find a lot of shoes in her size that weren’t just the plain baby shoes. (Silver Derby Shoes, Cap Toe Boots, Contrasting Sneakers, Freshly Picked Birch Mocs, Freshly Picked Leopard Mocs) Btw, the Freshly Picked mocs are a little more pricey, but that is the one pair of mocs that Mila got the most wear out of. They’re great quality and are still in good shape, considering how much she wears them!
10. Kickee Pants – SO SOFT! The blankets, the onesies, the PJ’s – everything! I love the prints and the material. They’re great because they also last a while. She wore the 3-6 month sized Kickee Pants well into 9 months because they are so stretchy. (Blanket, Footies)
That’s all for now – back to working on her birthday party invitations! Time snuck up on me, so I’m on crunch time to get everything done! Hoping to do another gift guide for baby boys & girls for Christmas!