SHOP THE POST
I think leopard is ALWAYS in style, but it seems to be even more popular this year. When I first bought this leopard coat a couple of years ago, I had such a hard time finding one at an affordable price and now, there are so many great options out there! My brother and his girlfriend bought Mila a matching one for her birthday and it’s the cutest! I’m so sad it’s sold out online though. Anyway, I love that you can wear a leopard coat dressed up or down and it always makes a statement. We just love leopard everything and picked out a few of our favorite items out right now that would be great as Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers for both women & baby! Most are super affordable!
This post is super short because today is Kalep’s birthday, so we’re off to get ready and celebrate him all day!
1. Dalmation Spotted Pillow – Not exactly leopard print, but really close! So cute!
2. Bath Towel – Only $10!
3. Zara – Baby Ear Muffs!
4. Boohoo Leopard Cardigan – On sale for less than $20!
5. Leopard Keychain – I love a good keychain and normally just have one big statement keychain on my keys. Also cute for a diaper bag!
7. Hunter Rain Boots – LOVE!
9. H&M Bodysuit – This is only $6, but only a few sizes left!
10. Leopard Beanie – Only $10!
11. Leopard Blouse – everyone needs one in their closet!