It’s Friday, and this week has absolutely flown by. On Sunday, I always make a list of goals/to do’s to complete by the end of the week, and some weeks I can’t even keep up with the days and realize I have yet to complete even half of those things! I’ll make the excuse that tomorrow’s my birthday, and I can do (or don’t do) what I want to! 😉 Anyway, I thought it’d be fun to share a birthday wish list of some cute things I’ve been eyeballin’!
1. Quay Harper Sunglasses – I love Quay sunglasses! Good quality, trendy and not as pricey as other designer sunglasses!
2. Baublebar Lunation Choker – I am so into chokers right now! I’ve been wanting a glitzy one to change it up from my classic velvet chokers.
3. Adidas Tubular Trainers – I’m obsessed with blush tennis shoes, but they’re so hard to find! LOVE these!
4. Baublebar Moonrock Drops – Statement earrings are always a must have. These are so pretty and perfect for the holidays coming up!
5. Thelma Ankle Boots – I saw these last weekend in Austin at Urban Outfitters, and just fell in love with them.
6. Tory Burch Ivy Cross Body (Cognac) & Tory Burch Thea Mini Bag (Gray) – I’m not one of those bloggers that has a different bag for every outfit of the day because for me, that’s just not realistic. I’m more of the type that splurges on a bag here and there and will wear it out for a while, and they’re usually bigger bags. For that reason, I need more crossbodies and I love these! Tory Burch is one of my favorite brands because their bags are such good quality and while they’re pricey, they don’t run as high as other high designer brands.
7. Marble Swell Bottle – I have a bottle of water in my hands pretty much most of the day, and this bottle is so much cuter than the clear plastic Ozarka one I have now! 😉
8. Show Me Your Mumu Palm Sweater – This printed sweater is so cute! Brings a little bit of summertime to the winter!
9. Express Sherpa Jacket – I’ve been wanting one of these, and I can’t decide if I would look totally ridiculous sporting it around my small town, but looks SO soft and comfy!
10. Aerie Flannel Romper & Aerie Velvet Jogger – I absolutely love PJ’s and they’re always on my birthday/Christmas wish lists. Aerie is my favorite place to buy them because they’re so cute. This romper is everything & currently can’t get enough of velvet, so why not wear it to bed as well!
With the holidays being just around the corner, this can double as an early holiday gift guide if you want to start your shopping early! Most of these are under $100.
Enjoy your weekend!
P.S. I can’t wait to watch the Red Raiders wreck the Longhorns tomorrow! 😉