My birthday is TOMORROW, so I thought it’d be fun to share a little birthday wishlist! 🙂
1. Vince Camuto Britsy Boot – On sale & so cute! I love anything leopard, so I definitely have my eye on these!
2. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb – I LOVEEE this perfume! Kalep bought me a bottle during the first few months of dating and it smells SO good. It’s also one of those scents for me that takes me back to good times too! 🙂
3. iPhone X – My phone is just on its last leg, so I need a new one!
4. BaubleBar Monarch Statement Earrings – These are so fun, yet neutral so can be worn with so much.
5. Michael Kors Ritz Watch – I love having a neutral watch that can be worn every day, and these watches are such good quality.
6. Thread & Supply Pullover – It’s fuzzy & looks so cozy for these next few months.
7. Nameplate Necklace – Kalep gifted me a rose gold personalized bar necklace right before our wedding with the coordinates of our wedding venue, so I’d love a name necklace with our girl’s name to stack with it.
8. Fashion Drug Tiger Bag – This is a total dupe of the Gucci Dionysus for a fraction of the price.
9. Nike Juvenate – I love how these have a leather look to them for any street style look!
10. Sole Society Candice Tote – I’ve been needing some new totes and weekend bags, and I love this neutral color & it’s less than $50! Great gift!
11. Cream Ottoman – I ordered a similar one for our girl’s nursery, but when it came in, it was the tiniest thing, so I need to find another one.
Hope you’re having the BEST weekend!