SHOP THE POST
I jump at the chance to start buying sweaters for fall. The temperature drops just a tad, and I use it as an excuse to wear a sweater. One of the first sweaters I picked out for this fall was this one from PinkBlush. I have been loving the color “Rust” this fall, so I had to have it. It’s the obvious choice for fall, but I’ve seen this color a lot more this year than I have in the past. I always have a hard time picking out sweaters because they look super comfy, but then end up being itchy material or the material is way too thin. This one is SO soft and just thick enough to keep you warm, but not overly thick! It comes in a blush and cream color as well. It’s also a great maternity sweater for any of you expecting mamas – cozy and comfy! You can find so many other styles of sweaters and cardigans here. I’m OBSESSED with this cardi & this one!
Mila and I finally visited a pumpkin patch today! We’ve been trying to plan a trip with our friends and their babies to Fiddlesticks Farms but for now, we made a quick trip to a smaller pumpkin patch. My aunt and grandma came along because Kalep had to work! Mila was not the biggest fan of hay, pumpkins, and everything in between, but we’ll work on that. 😉 It’s so crazy that this time last year, I was having my “little pumpkin” themed baby shower and now, my little pumpkin is hangin’ out at the pumpkin patch with me! Anyway, I wanted to share a Fall Bucket List for Moms & Babies (& Dads too)!
• Visit a Pumpkin Patch (Obviously)
• Make/Buy Matching Halloween Costumes
• Go on a hayride
• Take Fall Family Pictures
• Visit a Fall Festival
• Football Games! Mila loves to cheer for her Uncle Zo on Friday nights!
• Have a Halloween Movie Day. This will probably be a Disney Halloween Movie Day for me because I can’t do really scary movies (lol)! Hocus Pocus anyone? 😉
• Decorate with Fall Decor
• Make Halloween/Fall Cookies
• Buy Matching Fall Outfits
• Buy Halloween PJs for baby!
• Have a “Friendsgiving” with all of our friends!
• Stock up on fall candles. Pumpkin Pecan Waffles is my favorite!
• Give Thanks for all of our Blessings!