1. Hey Handsome! Toiletry Bag – I thought this bag was so cute, and it’s a plus that it compliments your significant other each time they open it.
2. Personalized Leather Money Clip – I got Kalep one of these a couple of years ago. It was more of a tooled leather one, but it’s been one of his favorite gifts.
3. 1 Million Cologne – This is my absolute favorite men’s cologne that I’ve smelled. It smells so good, and I’m kind of biased towards this one because it reminds me of when Kalep and I first started dating.
4. Mini Pocket Projector – You can stream movies and videos from your Apple or Android device and project them using this pocket projector. It seems pretty cool, and it can spark an impromptu movie date someplace other than your couch! I was also at an event a few weeks ago that happened to be taking place at the same time as a major football game, and there were lots of guys crowded around a tiny phone. Help your guy (and his friends) out with this cool device! 🙂
5. Heart Boxers – These are just fun!
6. Personalized Leather Toiletry Bag – Just another toiletry bag but this one’s personalized!
7. Personalized Valet Tray – For his wedding band, watch, etc.!
8. DIY Valentine’s Instagram Book – A few years ago, one of my best friend’s mom (who is also one of my favorite people in the entire world), made me a paper sack scrapbook that was so cute. I made one for Kalep for Valentine’s day full of pictures of us, quotes, etc. There’s a picture below. If you feel like doing a DIY, this one is a different version of that using your Instagram photos!
Today marks 6 months of married life for us, and it’s been such a fun ride even on the bad days, and next week is Valentine’s Day so today’s post is all about L-O-V-E! Kalep and I don’t normally give each other big gifts on Valentine’s Day, and I actually love that because I’m a big cheeseball. I prefer a sweet card or gesture. I’m always leaving cards and notes around the house or in Kalep’s truck just to brighten his day, so I kind of turn that up a notch on Valentine’s Day. I hope this gift guide serves as some help to you if you’re stumped on what to gift your person on Feb. 14!
I’ve also attached the beer wraps pictured up above as printables. I made them for Kalep a couple of years ago as a part of his gift, and he thought it was pretty cool. Print them on cardstock and use double sided adhesive to stick them to the bottles! I did this in 2014, so one of the wraps has “02.14.14” on it. Just ignore that one and print an extra of the others! Side note: Not promoting alcohol use, but just in case beer is a part of your gift – you can dress them up v-day style! 😉
As Valentine’s Day approaches, it’s important to remember to hold the ones we love closely every day of the year and not just on February 14. Today, I pray for my hometown and all the people hurting by the loss of a loved one. While gifts and cards are nice, hugs and “I Love You’s” mean so much more.
Have a great Monday friends!